Sly XCIPTV App
Setup guide for our superior IPTV subscription service
on any Fire TV device
Use the blue link below to download Sly XCIPTV App.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS CASE SENSITIVE!
YOU MAY OR MAY NOT NEED A VPN TURNED ON WHEN LOGGING IN TO THIS APP, ITS DOWN TO YOUR ISP.
How to setup IPTV on FireStick with Downloader App:
1. Launch your FireStick home screen and navigate to the settings icon.
2. Scroll down to the My Fire TV banner and click on it.
3. Click on Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps. And turn on this option
The Downloader app is officially available on Amazon Store.
5. Go to the home screen of Fire TV / Stick
6. Use your remote to navigate to Find > Search on the menu bar in the middle of the screen
7. Now type in ‘Downloader’ (without the quotes of course) using the onscreen keypad (use the remote to navigate to the letters.
8.You should see the app suggestions on the list that show up as you begin typing. When you see ‘Downloader’ on the list, select and open it
9. You should now see ‘Downloader’ appear under the ‘APPS & GAMES’ section. Go ahead and click it
10. Now click the ‘Get’ or ‘Download‘ button to download and install the app. You should have the app in no more than a couple of minutes
11. Open again “ Downloader “ from apps
12. In the “Enter a URL or Search Term” text field write our provided link and hit enter
13. The download will automatically start. Once the file has downloaded, if it is an APK file, click Install on the bottom right.
14. Choose Done if you want to open the installed app later. Click Open to start using the app right away.
Having trouble logging in? then please follow our troubleshooting guide. Also please check you are entering your details correctly as it is case sensitive!